Wednesday, September 19, 2012

License to Spam

My name is Bond, James Bond. Probably you think that this is pretty strange but anyway sometimes I search through the internet looking for interesting people so that is how I found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, do you agree?)
I hope you aren't afraid of things like that. So I found you, and I don't know why but I'm pretty sure that u r an interesting person and also I'm sure that it will be an exciting experience for both of us.
As you can see I am an open-minded, very sociable and kind-hearted secret agent. I really enjoy travelling and meeting new people. It was like a short introduction and I will tell you more about myself when you reply. Now, please tell me a little bit about yourself! What r you interesting in? What singles you out? Can you tell me something special about you?
I really hope you will write me back. Now the world is your oyster.)
Unfortunately I gotta go now but I'll be waiting 4 your answer!
Can't wait to talk to you!
James