Sunday, July 29, 2012

No End of Bottom Feeding

Hi,

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Innocuous Alias, very nice to meet you. I'm SEO expert working at Take Your Money Consulting .

I came across libguides.brandonu.ca while making a research for one of my partners and I have few interesting suggestions for you like increasing your traffic & improving your rankings. I would love to tell you more about my ideas.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information and all the details needed to make it happen.

Thanks a bunch,

Innocuous Alias
Take Your Money Consulting


Dear Mr. or Ms. Innocuous Alias,

If you'd actually looked at the site, you'd know that (a) we don't sell anything because (b) we're a library which means (c) I've got about as much budget for SEO as I do for Winnipeg Jets tickets.

One Spammed Librarian