Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Persistence Is Not A Virtue

In my email this morning, a follow-up to this email from Monday:


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am [redacted], Business Development Manager,

We are [redacted] with primary focus on Website Designing & Development with PHP, Wordpress, Joomla and .net development.
We have our competency in CMS (Joomla, Modx, Mambo and other quality Content Management System) and e-commerce website.

As many as 90% websites do not bring business to their potential because they do not appeal to the target audience. And the reason most visitors leave a website is because of a complex design and navigation.

With an experience of developing more than 2500 websites successfully, we can help you earn more business from your website if you are ready to redesign your website.  Most of our clients have benefited from our expertise. Most firms from UK, USA, Canada and Australia overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their work to us in India

We wish you the best of luck and looking forward to a long and healthy business relationship with you.

Contact us today to know more about our Web design, re-design, development and CMS Services and about our past work details, Client Testimonials, Packages …

Getting started is easy. Just mail us at [redacted] and we will definitely help you to achieve your business goals and objectives.

Please share your Skype id and contact number to make the communication easily assessable.

I look forward to your reply.

Most of your clients? Wow, that's a sales job, folks. And I always wanted my communication to be easily assessable. 


I'm fairly sure this is the same company that wanted me to hire them for search engine optimization - they have the same non-functional unsubscribe notice at the bottom of the email. I've tried to mitigate my cruelty in posting this by redacting any identifying information. But, really, if if you spam me on Monday and then follow up on Wednesday asking if I got the spam, how much mercy are you owed?